The bank issuing the reverse mortgage loan does NOT own your home. You remain the owner of your home.
Ready for a Free Quote?
David Chee offers free, customized quotes for interested borrowers. Request your free quote, and you'll be on your way within 24 hours.
Other FAQsCOSTS & PAYOUT
- Q: What kind of reverse mortgage rates and fees can I expect?
- Q: Are there different types of reverse mortgages?
- Q: How can I get the cash from a reverse mortgage?
- Q: What are reverse mortgage costs?
- Q: Are there any restrictions on what I can do with the money?
- Q: When do I have to pay back the loan?
- Q: What is the most I can owe?
- Q: How can I estimate what my costs may be?
- Q: What are reverse mortgage pros and cons?
- Q: What are HUD reverse mortgage requirements?
- Q: What are the reverse mortgage rules or requirements?
- Q: Who is eligible for a reverse mortgage?
- Q: What are reverse mortgage disadvantages?
- Q: How do I choose the best reverse mortgage lender?
- Q: Will the bank own my home?
- Q: What types of homes are eligible?
- Q: If I still owe money on a first or second mortgage, can I qualify for a reverse mortgage?
- Q: How much can I borrow?
- Q: Should I get a Fixed Rate or an Adjustable Rate Reverse Mortgage?
- Q: Am I able to use a reverse mortgage to purchase a home?
- Q: Will a reverse mortgage affect any of my other benefits?
- Q: Is the interest accrued on the reverse mortgage tax-deductible?
- Q: How will this affect the estate I leave to my heirs?
- Q: How can I compare reverse mortgage products and features?