Want to know more about how the Reverse Mortgage program works?
Here are a few helpful documents and brochures from trusted websites.
- Preparing for Your Counseling Session brochure from U.S. HUD (pdf)
- Reverse Mortgage Loans – Borrowing Against Your Home from AARP (pdf)
- Use Your Home to Stay At Home from the National Council on Aging (pdf)
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling Checklist (for California residents) (pdf)
- Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility from the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association(pdf link)
And links to various organizations with useful information: